CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Orlando Auto Doctor is the best auto mechanic in Orlando hands down! I trusted my car with them thinking I had an expensive repair and because of Woody's expertise and honesty it turned out to be a very easy fix. I will be going to Orlando Auto Doctor from now on for all of my auto repair and maintenance needs. They have earned my trust. I am telling all of my friends and family about them as well!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: